Oh no, your Monsters are lost and you need help finding them?! Maybe you got a new device and can't remember how you logged in? Has your game or device recently updated and your game started over? Don't worry, the Monster-Handlers are pretty good at finding missing Monsters! These frequently asked questions will cover how to locate lost progress, transfer accounts between devices or login methods, and what happens when you uninstall the game. Keep in mind that most of these situations may require the assistance of a Monster-Handler, so read carefully and let us know if you have any more questions or need help with getting that transfer completed!
- My game started over from level 1, and I’ve lost all of my progress!
- If I uninstall the game, will I lose my progress?
- I have an account on Game Center/Google Play and I want to transfer my progress to another device so that I can keep playing. Is this possible?
- I went to play a new game on a shared device, and it just kept loading my family member’s account. How do I make my own account?
- How do I bind my account?
- How do I change users if I want to use multiple accounts?
- How do I create a new account or start over?
- What happened to Game Circle login?
Don’t worry – you probably accidentally loaded an anonymous account instead of a Game Center/Google Play or vice versa. You can double-check this by going to Options > Log Out. This should return you to the main menu where you’ll be able to select your login method or start a new game. You may also need to log out and log back into your device's account.
- Load the game
- Tap the green Google Play button below the Goals button
- Find your Google Play Settings by tapping on the three dots in the top right corner
- From Settings, select Log Out
- Close out of this menu
- Once back on the Continent, go to Options > Log Out
- Force quit the game, and re-open it
- From the main menu, tap "Resume Google Play," and it should allow you to access your previous progress by selecting the associated Google Play account from the list of accounts saved to your device
- From your home screen, open Settings menu then choose the Game Center menu
- Tap on the Apple ID menu then choose Sign Out
- Sign back in to the Game Center account associated with your progress
- Relaunch the game
- Select "Resume Game Center" from the main menu
If you are still having trouble locating your progress, please contact a Monster-Handler for further assistance.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
All game data is backed up on our server and associated with your login method. This includes Monsters, Decorations, currency (Coins and Diamonds), Structures, and purchase history.
For accounts using Game Center and Google Play login, you can safely uninstall the game and your account will remain on our servers.
If you are playing via Guest login, there is no guarantee that you will be able to access your account after deleting and reinstalling the game, owing to a large number of factors.
It is highly recommended, whenever possible, to secure an anonymous account by connecting, or binding it to an account.
I have an account on Game Center/Google Play and I want to transfer my progress to another device so that I can keep playing. Is this possible?
At this time, we currently do not support logins between Android, Amazon and iOS devices. Our monster-handlers are working hard to find a way that we can best support multiple devices. Please submit a support ticket for further assistance if you are getting a new device and need a transfer.
I went to play a new game on a shared device, and it just kept loading my family member’s account. How do I make my own account?
My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire has been streamlined to connect with your Game Center or Google Play account.
If you would like to log on as two different users, you will need to have separate Game Center or Google Play accounts. You can then switch users by logging out and switching on the Game Center or Google Play application itself.
You can bind your Guest progress to a Google Play (Android) or Game Center (iOS) account. You can do so by going to Options > Bind Account.
You will need to be logged into Google Play or Game Center to complete the binding process.
You can access other progress by going to Options > Log Out. This should return you to the main menu where you'll be able to select your login method or start a new game.
Only one Guest account can be active on any single device. If you are using Google Play or Game Center, please be sure you are logged into the correct associated account before launching the game.
We are unable to reset My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire accounts.
You can start a new account by navigating to Options > Log Out. You will then be given an option to continue your previous account using Google Play, Game Center, or Start a New Account, which will reset your progress to the beginning. However, this will override your previous progress.
Amazon Game Circle is no longer supported. You can visit here for more information.
Please contact the Monster Handlers for assistance transferring your Amazon progress to another device or platform. Thank you for your continued support and patience while we improve your experience.