Trying to make an in-app purchase, complete TapJoy offers, or watch video speed-ups but something went wrong? Come here for all the information you'll need on how to get the currency you've earned! From unlocking premium items to checking purchase status to requesting a refund, these questions should have you covered. Please don't hesitate to submit a ticket if you have not received your currency, and a Monster-Handler will be waiting to assist - we will always honor a purchases made in-game.
- How do Premium Items like the Maximum Mine work?
- My in-app purchase isn’t appearing on my account. How can I claim my in-app purchase?
- I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn’t appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- I’ve completed an offer from the Free Diamonds menu in the Market, but my rewards haven’t been credited to my account yet. How can I claim them?
Premium Items are unlocked when you make an in-app purchase of any currency pack (Coins, Treats, or Diamonds). As of Version 1.3.0, the only Premium Item is the Maximum Mine on Plant Island – this structure upgrade is unlocked once a purchase has been made. Simply Logout from the Options menu and Log back in and the Maximum Mine will be available for purchase in the Market. You can alternatively upgrade your Plant Island Mini-Mine directly.
Sometimes transactions can take a while to process – you may find that you will soon receive your purchase. If you do not, please forward a copy of the receipt you received from iTunes/Google Play/Amazon Market for your purchase to email@example.com along with your account’s BBB ID (found in the Options Menu under Support), and we would be happy to assist.
I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn’t appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- Sign in to your account on the iTunes Store. Once you are logged in, select the small arrow next to your Apple ID in the upper right corner and click Account.
- On the Account page, there is a heading titled Purchase History – click the See All option beside it.
- A list of purchases will appear. On this page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters. If you made multiple purchases at the same time, you can click on the arrow on the left hand side of the listing to expand it for more details.
- Sign in to your Google Play account.
- Go to “My Android Apps” in the upper right corner.
- Go to “My Orders & Settings” along the bottom to the left. On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- In the top right corner there is a button that reads, “Hello, [name] Your Account.” Select the small arrow on the button to access the dropdown menu and click “Your Android Apps & Devices.”
- On the next screen, find the My Singing Monsters app and select the “Actions…” button at the far right.
- Click on “Your in-app items.” On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters.
I’ve completed an offer from the Free Diamonds menu in the Market, but my rewards haven’t been credited to my account yet. How can I claim them?
You can claim your free diamonds by tapping the “Claim Rewards” button in the Options Menu. If your free diamonds still aren’t appearing, you can submit a Support Request to the offer provider’s tech support by going to the bottom of the Free Diamonds menu, tapping the “Missing Diamonds?” button, and completing the request form.