Trying to make an in-app purchase but something went wrong? Are you missing your in-app purchase? Come here for all the information you'll need about in-app purchases! From unlocking premium items to checking purchase status to requesting a refund, these questions should have you covered. Please don't hesitate to submit a ticket if you have not received your currency, and a Monster-Handler will be waiting to assist - we will always honor purchases made in-game.
- What currencies can I purchase?
- Why can’t I purchase a specific currency?
- What are the benefits of making an in-app purchase?
- How do Premium Items work?
- My in-app purchase isn’t appearing on my account. How can I claim my in-app purchase?
- I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn’t appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- How can I request a refund?
You can Purchase Diamonds, Coins, Food, and Keys from the Currency tab in the Marketplace.
Some Currency can be exchanged for others. This is to make it easier to unlock new content. Some currencies like Starpower just have to be earned.
In addition to the contents you’ve purchased, you will unlock a number of in-game benefits with your first in-app purchase, including:
- Removal of all third party ads (Mobile only)
- Unlimited uses of the 'Collect All' feature
- Maximum Mine
- Bonus Breeding Structure
- Bonus Nursery
The Maximum Mine is only available on Plant Island and Mirror Plant Island – it is an upgrade to your Mini Mine, which means in the marketplace it may look like it’s still locked if you already have the Mini Mine. All you’ll need to do is upgrade your Mine on the Island like you would for your Castles!
The Bonus Breeding Structure and Bonus Nursery are available to purchase alongside the Breeding Structure and Nursery already existing on your Island. Purchasing and placing these structures will double the number of Monsters you're able to breed and hatch!
Sometimes transactions can take a while to process – you may find that you will soon receive your purchase. If you do not, please forward a copy of the receipt you received from iTunes/Google Play/Amazon Market/Steam for your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your account’s BBB ID (found in the Options Menu under Support), and we would be happy to assist.
I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn’t appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- Sign in to your account on the iTunes Store. Once you are logged in, select the small arrow next to your Apple ID in the upper right corner and click Account.
- On the Account page, there is a heading titled Purchase History – click the See All option beside it.
- A list of purchases will appear. On this page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters. If you made multiple purchases at the same time, you can click on the arrow on the left hand side of the listing to expand it for more details.
- Sign in to your Google Play account.
- Go to “My Android Apps” in the upper right corner.
- Go to “My Orders & Settings” along the bottom to the left. On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- In the top right corner there is a button that reads, “Hello, [name] Your Account.” Select the small arrow on the button to access the dropdown menu and click “Your Android Apps & Devices.”
- On the next screen, find the My Singing Monsters app and select the “Actions…” button at the far right.
- Click on “Your in-app items.” On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Singing Monsters.
- Sign into your Steam account.
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, select your Steam name.
- Choose "Account details from the drop-down."
- In the "Store & Purchase History" section, select "View purchase history."
- You will now see your complete transaction history.
Apple handles all in-app purchases, so we cannot issue a refund from our end. Please contact Apple Support to request a refund.
Please contact the Monster-Handlers with the following information:
- Your Support ID or Friend Code
- Your receipt with the transaction ID for your in-app purchase. To find your receipt:
- Visit pay.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
- On the left, click Activity.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
The transaction ID (looks similar to this - GPA.1234-1234-1234-12345) at the bottom of the document must be visible on the screenshot.
Amazon handles all in-app purchases, so we cannot issue a refund from our end. Please contact Amazon Support to request a refund.
Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for Steam purchases.