Swipe to rake in the royalties in Concert Kings Idle Music Tycoon, a rock ‘n roll idle clicker! Become a pro band manager & build a sprawling music empire in this tycoon game. Collect Music Notes to earn riches, then spend them on epic upgrades that improve your band and stage’s look and performance. You’ll even earn Cash while you’re away! Buy a better Stage, play bigger Venues, recruit new talent, and impress Super Fans on your journey to fame and fortune.
Tips and Tricks to being the biggest Music Tycoon!
1. Encores - The crowd loves you and wants to hear more! Get a huge wave of Cash by collecting all the Notes that stream by as fast as possible.
2. Solo - Shred it and gain Super Fans who will help you build that mountain of Cash you need to keep on top of the music mogul world.
3. Spin Wheel - Spin the Wheel to multiply your earnings while you’re at it! You may even get lucky and get to ransack the tip jar for some sweet Diamonds.
4. Crates - The Roadies found some Crates filled with goodies backstage! Grab them from the Drones to help you get that extra edge.
5. #Goals - Feeling a little lost on your quest to stardom? Check out what Goal you have available to get you on the right track! You’ll get some sweet Diamonds from completing them.
6. Stage - Trick out your Venue with some Stage Upgrades. With each upgrade comes more opportunities to multiply and advance your band to the next level.
7. Tour - Taking too long to advance to the next Venue? Just Start a New Tour and increase your Band Experience! Each time you Start a New Tour, your Notes will be worth even more. Plus, you’ll have more XP to help you complete those tricky Solos and earn you new Super Fans!
8. Boosters - Need a little help to get to the next level? Don’t forget to use those sweet Boosters found in the Merch Table - slam that Solo, speed things up to earn instant Cash, or make those Notes produce even more Cash.
9. Ads - Use these opportunities to double your Cash and increase your Diamonds, getting you up the rock and roll ladder even faster.
- I’m a returning player and I’ve forgotten how to play! What do I do?
- What are the Notes appearing on screen?
- What is the difference between each Note?
- How do I get more Notes to appear on screen?
- What are Power Chords?
- What is an Encore?
- What is the green thing flying up into the air?
- What is a Solo, when does it happen?
- What do Drones do?
- How do I get new Performers?
- Why can’t I upgrade my Performers anymore?
- What do the Circles on the Crates mean?
- What can I use Cash for?
- How do I upgrade my Stage?
- What are Diamonds?
- How can I get Diamonds?
- What are the Boosters in the Merch Table?
- What is the Spin Wheel?
- What are Goals?
- What are Crew Members and what do they do?
- Why did the Randomly Unlock Crew Member button disappear?
- What is Concert Mode?
- What is Fame and how do I use it?
- What is the Notebook?
- Who are the characters in the Notebook and what do they do?
- What are Stars and what do they do?
- What is Band Experience?
- I started a New Tour and lost everything!! What happened?
- What is the Daily Login bonus?
- Are there in-game Events?
- What is the difference between Gold Stars and Diamond Stars?
- How do I request a refund for my in-app purchase?
If you ever need a refresher on how to play the game, you can access the Player Manual in the settings menu. Here you can find all the information you’ll need to play Concert Kings: Idle Music Tycoon.
Notes appear while your band is playing. Swiping the Notes will cause them to be collected, sending them to the crowd. Collected Notes earn you Cash and Band Experience. Notes can also be collected idly and any Notes automatically collected during play will appear at the bottom of the screen. Your idle income accumulates while logged out and upon login will be added to your collected total. The amount of currency you earn while offline and the maximum amount of time you will collect Notes while offline can be upgraded.
Each type of Note has its own Cash and Star value. With each new Venue you unlock, you’ll discover Notes of greater value. Some Notes have the chance to be Critical Notes, which have a significantly increased value. Special Notes are rare Notes that appear when you have certain Performers equipped or have unlocked specific Crew Members. These have a higher value than regular Notes and you get extra Stars from collecting them. All Notes can be upgraded by levelling up your Performers and Crew Members. This can both increase their value, and increase the chance of a Special Note appearing.
Certain Stage Upgrades, Performers and Crew Members will increase the number of Notes that appear on stage at once and how quickly they appear.
Power Chords are rare notes that unleash powerful special effects when Swiped. Using them well will earn you a whole lot of Cash. Collecting a new Power Chord also earns you its Star value!
Occasionally, a massive wave of Notes will quickly enter the screen. These will be displayed on a unique musical staff that indicates their path. Swiping them will cause a multiplier to stack that increases the value of successive Notes collected in the Encore. This event occurs at regular intervals, but upgrades can be purchased that decrease the amount of time between each Encore.
These are Glow Sticks, they are similar to Special Notes and will occasionally be thrown into the air by the audience. All Crew Members can collect them, but with the right Crew Member equipped, you can swipe them to earn a little extra Cash.
A Solo is a special event that occurs during play. The Guitarist will play a Solo in each Venue when half of the currency to proceed to the next Venue is collected; or by purchasing the Start Solo Perk from the Merch Table and swiping on your guitarist. Solos can be triggered by tapping on the Solo icon that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you fail the Solo, you can always try again after the timer runs out where you left off.
Drones are small quadcopters that occasionally fly over the Stage holding a Crate. Swiping or tapping on them will cause them to drop the Crate they are holding into the crowd. Once collected they appear along the left-hand side of your screen and can be interacted with.
New Performers are unlocked by opening Performer Crates that are dropped by drones. Each of these Crates contains Performer Cards that can be exchanged for new Performers, or used to level up Performers you’ve already collected.
If a Performer cannot be upgraded, you have either reached the maximum level for that Performer, or you may need to find additional Performer cards for them. A Performer in the Upgrades Menu will have an exclamation point on their icon if they are at max level, or will have a number indicating how many Performer cards you need to upgrade them further.
The rarity of each Crate is indicated by the number of Circles printed on its side. The more Circles on the Crate, the rarer the Crate is and the more rewards you’ll get for opening it. Rarer Crates might take some time to open. You can pay Diamonds to speed up opening a Performer Crate.
All Cash collected can be spent unlocking new Venues or purchasing upgrades for your Stage.
You can upgrade your Stage by tapping on the Upgrade button at the bottom middle of the screen. There will be a small notification you can tap on to automatically purchase an Upgrade you can afford. This is called the Quick Upgrade button.
Diamonds allow you to buy Performers and Crew Members as well as Upgrades for each of them. You can also use Diamonds to speed up opening Performer Crates.
Diamonds can be acquired by finding them in Diamond Crates dropped by Drones, collected from the Daily Login bonuses, earned by spinning the Spin Wheel, achieving Goals, and purchasing them from the Merch Table. You can also watch ads to receive bonus Diamonds when you get them from Diamond Crates or Goals.
There are three Boosters available from the Merch Table that provide powerful temporary or immediate effects, these are:
- Stardom: Five times Note value for 1 minute
- Speed Time: Skip ahead by two hours
- Solo Power: Immediately begin a Solo
Each Spin of the Spin Wheel provides you with a multiplier for Notes you collect and a chance at winning the Diamond jackpot! The jackpot is stored in the Tips Jar and increases in value each time you spin the wheel.
Crew Members are talented professionals you can hire to help your band get to the next level! Each Crew Member has unique perks that can improve specific aspects of your band greatly.
Only a certain number of Crew Members are available at any time. After you unlock all the Crew Members currently available to you the button disappears. To unlock more Crew Members you must head to a new Venue. This automatically unlocks a new Crew Member for hire.
Concert Mode is a special game mode that allows you to take your Concerts to the next level. Once activated, you must collect as many Notes as possible. The more you collect, the more events that will trigger during the Concert. Once the Concert is over, your total will convert into Fame.
Fame is acquired once you complete Concert Mode. It can be used to give your Band and Performers permanent upgrades that will boost their skills. You can access the Fame Shop in the menu.
Each Note you’ve unlocked and Super Fan you’ve met is stored in your Notebook. You can also check the base value of each Note and the Star Value of each Super Fan.
These are Super Fans! They promote your band and provide a variety of special bonuses. When unlocked, you’ll immediately earn a significant amount of Cash and Stars. Super Fans are earned when you complete a Solo in each Venue. You can view your unlocked Super Fan in your Notebook!
Each new music Note and Super Fan you collect gives you Stars. When collected, these immediately apply a Band Experience multiplier. The more stars you have, the greater the multiplier to your Band Experience.
Collecting any Note will earn you one Band Experience. When you Start a New Tour, this value is converted into a Cash collection modifier.
Starting a New Tour will reset your Venues and Stage Upgrades but you keep all of your unlocked Performers, Crew Members, all upgrades made to them and Super Fans making it easier to complete each Venue and unlock even more permanent upgrades. It will also increase the value of the Notes you collect and will make Solos easier to complete.
You receive a login reward for every day you log in. Each consecutive day you log in you will receive better rewards! If you miss a day, you will be reset back to the first-day rewards. However, you will have the option to complete an offer to pick up the streak where you left off!
Events occur frequently in the game. You can check if an event is currently active by tapping on the Notebook, if the Event tab is available then an event is currently active. You can also check by seeing if an Event icon is displayed on the right-hand side of the screen.
Once collected Gold Stars will multiply all of your income permanently. Diamond Stars also increase all of your income, but only during the active Event. Once the Event is over, you will lose all the Diamond Stars you’ve collected and your multiplier will return to normal.
On your mobile device:
1. Launch Mail from your Home screen.
2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded.
4. Tap the purchase you want to report.
5. Select the reason you want the refund.
6. Fill in the description, as appropriate.
If you do not have access to your email receipt or would prefer to use your PC to complete this process, you can use the iTunes program:
1. Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info.
3. Click on See All under your Purchase History.
4. Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you'd like a refund for.
5. Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you'd like a refund for.
6. You will be routed to Apple's website. Please follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why.
1. On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
2. Click Order History.
3. Find the order you want to return.
4. On the order, click More .
5. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
6. Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
7. You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four business days.
If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each item you bought.
If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account.