- How do I beat a "Clear the Blocks" level?
- How do I beat an "Eviction" level?
- What is Energy?
- Can I restart a level?
- Can I restart a level if I’m out of Energy?
- How do I get more energy?
- What are diamonds?
- What are coins for?
- What are stars?
- How do I get more stars?
- What do special blocks do?
- How do I get more special blocks?
- How do I access the block upgrade menu?
- What upgrades are available in the block menu?
- What do each of the squad members do?
- What do the special squad members do?
- How do I switch between my different squad members?
- How do I adjust the power of my shots?
- What are Squad upgrades? What do they do? Do all Squad have the same upgrades?
- What does the Wind Resistance upgrade do?
- How many Squad Members do I have?
- How do I change the language?
- Can I transfer my mobile save to my PC?
- Why is my game slow?
- The game keeps freezing on my device. What should I do?
- My in-app purchase isn't appearing on my account. How can I claim my in-app purchase?
- I've purchased an item in game and it hasn't arrived. What should I do?
- I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn't appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- I need a refund, what do I do?
- Where can I submit my feedback?
- I want to create Fan-art or Fan-Content, what rules do I need to follow?
To beat a “Clear the Blocks” level, you’ll need to destroy enough Blocks to fill up your progress bar on the right hand side of the screen.
To beat an eviction level you’ll need to clear every Robojerk from the level, either by hitting them with blocks or squad members.
Energy is used to start a level. You can see your current Energy level at the top left screen and can increase it by upgrading special blocks in the Block Upgrades menu. Each block has 5 upgrade levels, this is shown with a progress tracker on the right hand side of the screen. The third, and fifth upgrade for each block provide a bonus to total energy.
You can restart a level at any time by pausing the game and tapping the restart button. This requires you to pay the Energy cost for the level. You can also restart a level after failing to complete it.
You will not be able to restart a level if you cannot pay the Energy cost for the level.
Energy recharges over time, but you can also spend 100 diamonds to refill your Energy immediately.
Diamonds are used to acquire extra Energy, Squad Members, and Coins. You can purchase Diamonds in-game for real money.
Coins are used to upgrade characters and Special blocks.They can be earned in-game or purchased with Diamonds.
Stars represent how well you did when completing a level, you can earn up to 3 stars per level and you’ll need to earn more to unlock later levels.
Stars are earned based off of the points you score in each level. The more points you score, the more Stars you earn in the level. Points are earned by breaking structures, knocking Blocks into the pit, and by having Squad Members leftover after meeting the level objective.
Special Blocks have rewards inside them that you can earn when you break them! These Blocks can reward you with more Squad Members, additional Coins, and powerful, special Squad Members.
Special Blocks have a possibility of showing up on most levels. The chance that Special Blocks appear can be increased by upgrading your Blocks in the Block Upgrade menu.
The Block Upgrade menu can be accessed from the Main Menu screen of the game. All you need to do is tap the icon of the 3 overlapping Blocks.
The Block Upgrade menu contains the options for upgrading all three of your Special Blocks, the Gold Block, Squad Capsules, and special Guest Capsules. The upgrades increase the frequency that these special Blocks will appear in each level.
There are four main Squad Members: Breaker, Boom Boom, The Professor, and Dozer.
Breaker can break wood and glass Blocks, but upgrade him in the upgrade menu and he’ll just keep getting stronger.
Boom Boom’s special ability is explosive. When she hits her target, she’ll explode, damaging and pushing Blocks in a radius around her.
The Professor never misses his mark. His aiming line is adjusted for wind resistance so it always shows precisely where he will fly.
Dozer is a larger Squad Member and has much more impact power than the others - he can even break concrete!
There are three powerful guest Squad Members. Each of these Squad Members bring a powerful and unique power ability to the Squad. Rain brings in a storm of clones that rain down destruction on a level. Cluster is a friendly alien that splits into 5 explosive parts, devastating anything they hit. Driller drills straight through everything in his path except steel.
To switch between Squad Members while playing, simply tap the current Squad Member’s portrait in the bottom left of the screen. The Squad selection menu will expand from it and you can tap the Squad Member you would like to switch to.
Squad Members always deliver consistent power. The power level of your shot cannot be adjusted, only the flight path.
Each Squad Member has different specialty and unique upgrades. The Squad upgrades are accessible from the Squad Upgrade menu that is accessible from the Main Menu of the game. All you need to do is click on the little picture of Breaker from the Main Menu. Every possible upgrade is explained in greater detail in this menu.
The Wind Resistance upgrade is a global upgrade for all Squad Members. The more it’s upgraded, the less wind will push your Squad Members off course when you shoot them.
Your number of Squad Members varies from level to level, but it is noted above the Squad portrait in the bottom left. If you have multiple Squad Members on the level, each will have a little number detailing how many shots you get with them.
Wrecking Squad uses the language that is associated with your device’s app store. In order to change the language of the game you’ll have to change the language and location settings for your app store account. This can be changed in your app-stores settings.
Wrecking Squad has been optimized to deliver the best experience possible on Android and Apple mobile devices, and does not have a version available on PC.
Sometimes apps running in the background can start to slow down your device; make sure to close any other apps that may be running in the background. If you continue to experience difficulties getting the game to run properly please try restarting your device. If that doesn’t resolve the issue please contact our customer support team. They can be reached either through the game, or through the contact form at the bottom of this F.A.Q.
You should attempt to force quit from Wrecking Squad. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our customer support team through the game or use the contact form at the bottom of this F.A.Q.
Sometimes transactions can take a while to process – you may find that you will soon receive your purchase. If you do not, please forward a copy of the receipt you received from iTunes/Google Play/Amazon Market for your purchase to email@example.com along with your account’s BBB ID (found in the Options Menu under Support), and we would be happy to assist.
Sometimes an in-app purchase can take up to 48 hours to complete processing. If your purchase has not arrived after 48 hours, please contact our customer support team. Our team can be reached directly through Wrecking Squad or the contact form at the bottom of this F.A.Q.
I tried to make an in-app purchase, but it didn't appear to go through. How can I tell if my account has been debited?
- Sign in to your account on the iTunes Store. Once you are logged in, select the small arrow next to your Apple ID in the upper right corner and click Account.
- On the Account page, there is a heading titled Purchase History – click the See All option beside it.
- A list of purchases will appear. On this page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for Wrecking Squad. If you made multiple purchases at the same time, you can click on the arrow on the left hand side of the listing to expand it for more details.
- Sign in to your Google Play account.
- Go to “My Android Apps” in the upper right corner.
- Go to “My Orders & Settings” along the bottom to the left. On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for Wrecking Squad.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- In the top right corner there is a button that reads, “Hello, [name] Your Account.” Select the small arrow on the button to access the dropdown menu and click “Your Android Apps & Devices.”
- On the next screen, find the Wrecking Squad app and select the “Actions…” button at the far right.
- Click on “Your in-app items.” On the next page, you should be able to locate your in-app purchase for My Wrecking Squad.
If you have completed a purchase and need a refund you will need to perform the following steps:
If you are an iOS device user (iPhone, iPad, or iPod) you will need to contact the iTunes customer support team for assistance.
If you are an Amazon device user, you will need to contact the Amazon customer support team for assistance.
If you are a using an Android device, and have completed the purchase through Google Play, you must contact Google Play customer support for assistance within the first 48 hours of completing the purchase. If the purchase occurred longer than 48 hours ago you will need to contact us directly using the support option in the game, or through the contact form at the bottom of this F.A.Q. Please include your purchase receipt and the reason you require the refund in your request.
Feedback can be submitted through the support menu available in Wrecking Squad, or through the contact form at the bottom of this F.A.Q.
You can find all the information you need to know by clicking here.
.BACK TO TOP